The online registration will be opened until September 10th, 2018.
DECEMBER 18th – HAPPY REGISTRATION DAY. The fee is 100RON for individual and 240RON for relay no matter how many participants will register in this day.
- first 5 ranked in the Olympic trial and first 3 ranked in the Sprint trial both female & male at TriChallenge Mamaia 2017 have free entry for 2018 edition of the event (with the condition to register until 28th of February 2018);
- members of the triathlon national lot have free registration.
Starting with December 19th the fees will be the following depending of the number of participants registered on December 18th [the registration fees are at the same level as in 2015-2017]:
LIMITS AND FEES FOR TRIATHLON – INDIVIDUAL
|first 40 registered||120 lei||first 40 registered||120 lei||first 40 registered||120 lei|
|second 50 registered||130 lei||second 50 registered||130 lei||second 30 registered||130 lei|
|second 60 registered||140 lei||second 60 registered||140 lei||second 20 registered||140 lei|
|second 50 registered||150 lei||second 50 registered||150 lei||second 50 registered||150 lei|
|second 60 registered||160 lei||second 50 registered||160 lei||second 50 registered||160 lei|
|second 60 registered||170 lei||second 60 registered||170 lei||second 60 registered||170 lei|
|second 60 registered||180 lei||second 60 registered||180 lei||second 60 registered||180 lei|
LIMITS AND FEES FOR RELAY
|first 10 registered||240 lei/relay||first 10 registered||240 lei/relay|
|second 15 registered||300 lei/relay||second 15 registered||300 lei/relay|
|second 20 registered||360 lei/relay||second 20 registered||360 lei/relay|
Take into consideration the following:
- make the payment within 3 days from the moment you registered (otherwise your registration will be canceled);
- the places are not transferable, the fees are not returnable; if there will be any special situation (an emergency/injury/inability motivated of participation), the place can be passed to another person; in this case, the transfer fee is 60 lei;
- changing the position of a participant from one race to another (for example: Ion Ionescu transfer from Sprint to the Olympic) is possible with no more than 2 (two) weeks before the event; the transfer fee is 60 lei;
- a person who is participating at individual race CANNOT be part of a relay. There will be no exceptions regardless of the situation /event.
All the participants must have a FRTRI license. The license fee is 10 lei /event and will be paid directly by the participant.
Payment: online and bank transfer (ACS Smartatletic account, opened at UniCredit Bank, Nicolae Titulescu branch, account in lei – RO26 BACX 0000 0010 0068 9000, CIF 18434045).